IMPORTANT- READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY: YOUR USE OF THE CLEANHANDS-SAFEHANDS.COM WEBSITE, THE CLEAN HANDS - SAFE HANDS LLC MOBILE APPLICATION AND ALL RELATED SERVICES (THE "SERVICES") IS CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF, AND COMPLIANCE WITH, THESE TERMS.
As used herein, ‘you,’ ‘your,’ and ‘user’ means the person, including the company or organization the person represents, that registers on this website, and “we,’ ‘our,’ ‘us,’ ‘Clean Hands – Safe Hands’ refers to Clean Hands - Safe Hands LLC.
2. SERVICES PROVIDED. Clean Hands – Safe Hands, indirectly through an unaffiliated Internet service provider, shall provide you with electronic access, through your computer or other electronic device (collectively "Computer"), to the Information and Services provided on the Site.
3. USER CODES. As part of your registration process, you may be asked to select a user name ("Name") and/or password ("Password") (the Name and Password are hereafter referred to as ("User Codes"). The User Codes are for your personal use only. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User Codes, and you agree not to provide them to any third party. You are responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur while your User Codes are being used except if caused by Clean Hands – Safe Hands’ negligence. You are responsible for any breach of security caused by your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your User Codes. You agree to notify Clean Hands – Safe Hands immediately, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the event of loss or theft of your User Codes, or if you believe the confidentiality of your User Codes has been compromised in any way, or in the event you learn about a possible or actual unauthorized use of the Services
with your user codes. Clean Hands – Safe Hands reserves the right to revoke your User Codes at any time without prior notice upon its reasonable belief that you have caused a security violation.
5. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP. The Services are licensed, not sold. Clean Hands – Safe Hands reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement. The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property rights. Clean Hands – Safe Hands owns all right, title and interest in and to the Services and all intellectual property rights therein. This Agreement does not grant you any rights to trademarks or service marks of Clean Hands – Safe Hands. Clean Hands – Safe Hands will not use your trademarks or service marks without your prior consent, which will be given in your sole discretion.
6. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE. All content provided by Clean Hands – Safe Hands on the Services is copyrighted material. Clean Hands – Safe Hands and its logos are trademarks of Clean Hands – Safe Hands, all rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights appearing on the Services are the property of their respective owners. The trademarks, trade names, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Services are protected by applicable copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property law. Except as expressly authorized herein, you may not copy, reproduce, transmit, sell, display, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate, modify, disseminate, or commercially exploit such Marks in any manner (including electronic, print or other media now known or hereafter developed) without the prior written consent of the Marks’ owner. Without limiting the foregoing, you also agree not to use the Marks for any unlawful purpose, and you shall comply with any
request of the Marks’ owner to protect their respective rights in the Marks.
7. LINKS. The Services contains links to other World Wide Web sites, Internet locations and sources of information of persons, companies, organizations and other entities that are not under the control of Clean Hands – Safe Hands ("Third Party Sites"). Clean Hands – Safe Hands makes no representations whatsoever about any Third Party Site to which you may have access through the Services. When you access a Third Party Site, you do so at your own risk, and Clean Hands – Safe Hands is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these Third Party Sites or for the quality of any products or services available on these Third Party Sites. Clean Hands – Safe Hands provides such links only as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that Clean Hands – Safe Hands endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Third Party Sites. There are inherent risks in the use of any
software or information found on the Internet, and you acknowledge that you understand these risks before making any use of the Services.
8. PROHIBITED COMMUNICATIONS. Clean Hands – Safe Hands may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (a) any areas on the Site where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, and (b) the content of any such communications. Clean Hands – Safe Hands, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
9. WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. (a) Except as expressly set forth in this agreement, including but not limited to Section 4 herein, all Information and Services are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind and Clean Hands – Safe Hands hereby expressly disclaim all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and the warranty of non-infringement or title. Without limiting the foregoing, Clean Hands – Safe Hands makes no warranty that (i) the Information and Services will meet your requirements, (ii) the Services and Information will be uninterrupted, timely, complete or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service or Information will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any Services or Information purchased or obtained by you from the site will meet your expectations. The site could include technical or other mistakes,
inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Information and Services may be out of date, and Clean Hands – Safe Hands makes no commitment to update such Information or Services. Clean Hands – Safe Hands makes no representations and assume no liability regarding the quality, safety, accuracy, or suitability of any information, documents, materials, services or software which are referenced by or linked to this Site. References to other corporations, their services and products, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
(b) Except for Clean Hands – Safe Hands’ negligence, Clean Hands – Safe Hands shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through the Services or Information, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, delete, damage, corrupt, deactivate, disable, disrupt, or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of the site or any of your software, hardware, data or property. Except (i) as otherwise provided by law and (ii) Clean Hands – Safe Hands' failure to use best efforts to secure and limit access to individual user information to those Clean Hands – Safe Hands customers that have been given access rights thereto by the individual user, Clean Hands – Safe Hands shall have no liability for losses caused by the negligence, actions or failure to act of any third party provider, and to the extent permitted by law, neither party, nor any of its respective providers, shall be liable to the other for any
indirect special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever (regardless of whether such damages are reasonably foreseeable), and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Services or of any third party site referenced or linked to from this Site. Further, Clean Hands – Safe Hands shall not be liable for any harm caused by a customer’s use of the Information and Service for purposes other than those stated herein.
(c) Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary in this Paragraph 9 and excluding privacy claims, Clean Hands – Safe Hands' liability to you will not exceed one million dollars and covers Clean Hands – Safe Hands obligations under this Agreement, including those that relate to Clean Hands – Safe Hands under sections 4 and 9b. This insurance coverage shall be maintained by Clean Hands – Safe Hands during the period in which this Agreement is in effect with the user. Clean Hands – Safe Hands warrants that it has such coverage at this time.
10. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. You hereby represent and warrant that you are of the age of majority and that all Information provided by you during the registration process is, to your knowledge, true, correct, complete and accurate.
11. CONFIDENTIALITY. Authorized users who access your Information through our Services shall agree to confidentiality and other terms and conditions of use in a separate written agreement.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. By accessing the Services, you and Clean Hands – Safe Hands agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Services shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and Clean Hands – Safe Hands also agree and hereby stipulate and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the State Court of Fulton County, Georgia and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia with respect to such matters. Clean Hands – Safe Hands makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT AND BY USING THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.